This webinar is for users with no experience in the use of PLA 3.0, with the intention to get a brief and comprehensive introduction of the platform. The webinar focusses mainly on PLA 3.0 basic concepts, working with documents and gives an introduction into the biological assay analysis.
What are you going to learn?
- PLA 3.0 basic concepts
- Working with documents
- Introduction into biological assay analysis with PLA 3.0
Who should attend?
- First-time users of PLA 3.0
- Users with no or limited experience in the use of PLA 3.0 for the analysis of biological assays
- 1 hour 15 min (1 hour presentation, 15 min. for any questions after the presentation)
Where does the training take place?
- Virtually via GoToTraining
Who is going to be the trainer?
- Dr. Ralf Stegmann (CEO)
- Dr. Matthias Schmitt (Scientific Consultant)
Dates & Free Registration
Are there trainings for PLA 2.x?
- No, we are not offering open Introduction and Basic Trainings for PLA 2.x. If you still use PLA 2.x, we can offer you a corporate training.
"The training really helped to understand everything the software is capable of. The training teaches you step by step how to use the software more efficiently and it proves to be very flexible and adaptable to customer needs."
"The Advanced Analysis Workshop is the excellent training for anyone that is already familiar with the PLA software and wants to use full potential of this great statistic tool."