This training is for PLA 3.0 users with the desire to bring their skills to the next level. The PLA 3.0 Super User Training focusses mainly on the workflow aspects and basic analysis tasks. We offer this training for a small group. This setting allows us to customize the training agenda to the individual requirements of the participants and to answer your specific questions.
What are you going to learn?
The training concept is modular and the agenda depends in some parts on the needs of the attendees.
- Introduction to PLA 3.0
General introduction into the capabilities of PLA 3.0 and the basic concepts
- What has changed from PLA 2.x?
If users of PLA 2.x are present in the training, the major differences between versions will be explained
- Basic Operations
Day-to-day operations within the PLA system from an operator and administrator perspective
- Capabilities (Document Types)
Analytical capabilties of the system in terms of Quantitative Response Assays, Dichotomous Assays (optional), Equivalence Margin Development for the support of the USP <1032>, Control Charting, Combination Calculation for the calculation of reportable values and Basic Bioassay Protocol. Measurement Documentation capabilities of the system
- Advanced Operations
Operations and capabilities beyond the day-to-day operations, e.g. Raw Data Traceability features, Audit Trail
- Workflow Support
Template System and Basic Bioassay Protocol to support integrated runs for reportable values
- Template Generation
- Setting up complex assays
Definition and protection of templates, efficient template generation
- Statistical Aspects
Statistical capabilities of Quantitative Response Assays and Combination Calculations within PLA 3.0
- IT Administration
Optional: How to setup and manage PLA 3.0. Active Directory Integration, User and Security Management
Configuration Item List, 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance, Audit Trail, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification
Who should attend?
- Bioassay scientists
- Functional administrators
- System administrators
- Template designers
- Quality and validation professionals
- End users of PLA 3.0
- 2 days between 6 and 8 hours
Where does the training take place?
- We offer this training local or virtually via GoToTraining
Who is going to be the trainer?
- Dr. Ralf Stegmann (CEO)
- Dr. Matthias Schmitt (Scientific Consultant)
What about training certificates?
- Each participant will receive a certificate upon completion of the training (attendance is required).
Dates & Registration & Price
Corporate Trainings' possibility
- We offer the PLA 3.0 Super User Training for individual participants, but if you wish to use and discuss confidential material during the training session, we also offer the option for a corporate training exclusively for your own company. Read more ...
Are there trainings for PLA 2.x?
- No, we are not offering open Super User Trainings for PLA 2.x. If you still use PLA 2.x, we can offer you a corporate training.
|"Very good training."|
"The Super User Training provided a thorough overview of the new system in an easy to understand manner. Dr. Stegmann tailored the training to audience requirements, making it relevant, interesting and worthwhile. I will be able to use this knowledge to fully optimize how we use the software. This will be very beneficial for our laboratory. Thank you!"