Dear Sir or Madame,
Our newly established PLA 3.0 End User Training is suitable for users new to
PLA 3.0, users with basic knowledge as well as users with years of experience. The training focuses mainly on documents, document management, data input, and the use of document templates.
If you want to enhance your knowledge and qualify yourself for your daily work with PLA 3.0, this training is the right choice.
Take part and benefit from our 20% introductory discount.
What are you going to learn?
- Session 1 Documents and Document Management
- General introduction into PLA 3.0
- Getting into the system
- Editing documents
- The document concept of PLA
- Important document actions
- Organizing documents
- Session 2 Data input and the use of Templates
- Data input
- Manual data input
- Data acquisition
- Data aggregation
- Using templates
- Important document types
- Special topics
- Data input
Who should attend?
- End users of PLA 3.0
- 3:30 hours (2 sessions 90 min and Q&A)
Where does the training take place?
- Virtually via GoToTraining
Who is going to be the trainer?
- Dr. Ralf Stegmann (CEO)
What about training certificates?
- Each participant will receive a certificate upon completion of the training (attendance is required).
Should you have any questions, please contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org