The PLA 3.0 Dose-Response Analysis Package provides you with many features and functions to support your daily work and make it easier. The following list contains a selection of the most important features.
- Configurable processing of response data. You can configure the order in which the response data should be adjusted and/or normalized, as well as the transformation type
- Configurable test system. Define a collection of Suitability tests for the complete assay, individual assay elements or for specific assay element types
- Determine and compare different resulting curves directly in PLA 3.0 by using the dashboard or a report curve characteristic (e.g. for assay development, assay optimization, assay comparison and product development)
- Calculation of the EC-value (effective concentration). Calculate the effective concentration of your sample by entering the percentage of the concentration between 0-100. Calculate e.g. EC05, EC50, EC95, or any effective concentration you need
- Determination of Infectious Dose (ICn), Lethal Dose (LDn) estimation
- Data acquisition (additional add-ons available) from various instruments but completely hardware independent analysis for regulated and non-regulated environments
- GAMP support through automated validation of IQ (Installation Qualification), OQ (Operational Qualification) and PQ (Performance Qualification)
Please Note: For all relative potency calculations, our Biological Assay Package is the right choice.