With our PLA 3.0 Dose-Response Analysis Package* you can perform dose interpolation/extrapolation of concentrations, analyze the curves, and visualize your results in a report.
Use the Package to determine an unknown analyte concentration using interpolation on a calibration curve as well as curve comparison (e.g. assay optimization) and curve analysis. Analyze and visualize your data using different models such as the simple linear or sophisticated sigmoidal model, and powerful tools like the flexible response data processing and configurable test system.
- Dose interpolation (calibration curve) by using linear or sigmoid regression. Plot the observation data of your standard sample on a calibration curve and determine the unknown concentration of a test sample by interpolation on this curve
- Curve analysis for standard and test samples. Fit the models of multiple samples individually and independently and compare the curves visually or by examining curve characteristics such as Signal-to-Noise or EC50
The PLA 3.0 Dose-Response Analysis Package provides you with many features and functions to support your daily work and make it easier. The following list contains a selection of the most important features.
- Configurable processing of response data. You can configure the order in which the response data should be adjusted and/or normalized, as well as the transformation type
- Configurable test system. Define a collection of Suitability tests for the complete assay, individual assay elements or for specific assay element types
- Determine and compare different resulting curves directly in PLA 3.0 by using the dashboard or a report curve characteristic (e.g. for assay development, assay optimization, assay comparison and product development)
- Calculation of the EC-value (effective concentration). Calculate the effective concentration of your sample by entering the percentage of the concentration between 0-100. Calculate e.g. EC05, EC50, EC95, or any effective concentration you need
- Determination of Infectious Dose (ICn), Lethal Dose (LDn) estimation
- Data acquisition (additional add-ons available) from various instruments but completely hardware independent analysis for regulated and non-regulated environments
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- GAMP support through automated validation of IQ (Installation Qualification), OQ (Operational Qualification) and PQ (Performance Qualification)
Please Note: For all relative potency calculations, our Biological Assay Package is the right choice.
*Important, please note: The current version of the package is a technology preview. It has not been released yet and has not been finally qualified for use in a productive system. The final package will be available for PLA 3.0.5 or higher and will be free of charge for all customers with an active support contract.