We are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Stegmann Systems would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers and site users to outside vendors.
Stegmann Systems does:
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just send us an e-Mail to email@example.com
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information that We Gather/Track
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the Stegmann Systems Web site, Stegmann Systems web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via standard Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., yahoo.com or google.com)
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organizational and Personal information you knowingly give us
You may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to evaluate, purchase or receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your generic zip code, to your specific phone number, e-mail address, organization URL and mailing address.
Software License activation
Stegmann Systems may use your internal network and internet connection for the purpose of transmitting license-related data at the time of installation or registration to a Stegmann Systems-operated license server and validating the authenticity of the license-related data in order to protect Stegmann Systems against software piracy.
Use of the Information
Your IP Address and Host Name
Stegmann Systems web sites log Host Names and IP addresses for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to secure our systems, for example, to allow us to defend our Website from potential malicious attacks as well as to constantly improve the value and the availability of our Website.
Order Forms and Enrollment Forms
Our order forms collect contact information. Contact information on the order form is used for order fulfillment. The information that we require in our order form is only used to process your order quickly and accurately. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that you purchase and your billing information will only be used to bill you for that product. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. When you place an order, the information you submit is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Links to Other Sites
We provide registered Stegmann Systems users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. Stegmann Systems users who wish to remove their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to correct and/or update your information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Google Adwords Remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.