The assay setup in PLA 3.0 is very flexible. You can freely define the dimensions, blocks and test system of the assay. When used in combination with the template system of PLA, any assay configuation can be set up in a GxP compliant way.
In PLA 3.0 a bioassay consists of
- one standard (reference) sample
- at least one test or control sample
- any number of test samples
- any number of control samples
- any number of control lines (which are not diluted)
These are called assay elements.
Dilution Steps and Replicates
Each assay element consists of
- two or more dilution steps
- any number of replicates
PLA 3.0 offers a very flexible and effective setup of the test system, with acceptance tests for the entire bioassay and each assay element. Over 40 different tests are available.
Additional Factors for Statistical Evaluation
You can add additional factors for statistical evaluation:
- Position factors allow you to describe plate effects. Up to 3 position factors (e.g. row, column, plate) are supported.
- Various other factors