Dear Sir or Madame,
You receive my e-mail because you or your company are a valued PLA 3.0 customer and I would like to give you more information about our training in San Francisco.
When does the training take place?
- PLA 3.0 Super User Training: April 15-16
- PLA 3.0 Advanced Analysis Workshop: April 17
Where does the training take place?
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District, 750 Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
What does it cost?
- Early Bird Discounted* Admission: 1860 $ (regular 2160 $)
- Early Bird PLA 3.0 Super User Training + Advanced Analysis Workshop Discounted* Admission: 2430 $ (regular 2880 $)
- Early Bird Standard Admission: 2100 $ (regular 2400 $)
- Early Bird PLA 3.0 Super User Training + Advanced Analysis Workshop Standard Admission: 2750 $ (regular 3200 $)
Food and beverages are included / Early bird available until March 08
*This ticket requires an active PLA Support Contract. If you are unsure whether your PLA Support Contract is active, please contact Sales
Where can I book?
- Register directly with our Sales Manager Tanja Farrenkopf by email or online and pay directly by credit card or PayPal
Who should attend?
- Our training courses and workshops are designed for PLA 3.0 users who want to get more familiar and a deeper understanding and knowledge of the software and their functions.
What are we going to learn?
More information about our PLA 3.0 Advanced Analysis Workshop
Mathias von Gellhorn