We are aware that switching from PLA 2.x to PLA 3.0 might look like a big deal. Especially when you work in a regulated environment, with validated assays and an archive that goes into the thousands. With the new PLA Migration & Archiving Toolkit the transition to PLA 3.0 is now easier than ever before.
Your Benefits At a Glance
- Keep all your bioassays in one place
- Retire older versions of PLA without losing valuable assay data
- Shorten the re-qualification of previously qualified methods
- Use your assay archive to improve your analysis
- Migrate your bioassays exactly as they are
We called it “toolkit” because the program is really a package of several distinct tools, each designed to complete a specific task. This might seem rather complex, but it was necessary because PLA 2.x and PLA 3.0 are two completely different programs. They were written in different programming languages. They can coexist on the same computer and you can import PLA 2.x assays into PLA 3.0, turning them into PLA 3.0 assays. But the PLA Migration & Archiving Toolkit goes several steps further.