PLA 3.0 uses Data Acquisition Modules to populate the data tables of a document directly from external systems. A typical example would be Data Acquisition Modules for plate readers. A plate reader provides a stream of measurement values that need to be imported into the data table of a specific document. Of course, this has to happen in a GLP/GMP compliant way.
Data Acquisition Modules are the most common import modules used by PLA 3.0. Each is specific to the external data format it supports. They are not specific to the target document type. In case you need to import data from two different sources, you would need to purchase licenses for two (different) Data Acquisition Modules. One exception: for importing data from different text-based sources, you only need one license for the Text Acquisition Module (see below).
Available Data Acquisition Modules
Right now, we provide Data Acquisition Modules for these import sources:
- GE Healthcare Biacore T100/T200™
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. Bio-Plex®
- Microsoft Excel™
- BioTek Instruments Gen5™ Data Analysis Software
- Molecular Devices SoftMax Pro™ 3.x - 7.x
- Tecan Magellan™ Standard and Tracker
- BioTeK Instruments KC4™ Data Analysis Software
- Becton Dickinson Biosciences Attractors™
- Hamilton Robotics Microlab FAME™ Software
For importing text-based data we developed a Text Data Acquisition Module, which you can use to import data from a variety of sources, for example:
- Meso Scale Discovery WORKBENCH® Software
- Labsystems Inc. Genesis™ Software
- Mikrotek Laborsysteme GmbH MikroWin 2000™
- PerkinElmer VICTOR™
- PerkinElmer EnVision™ software
- Tecan easy WIN basic™ software
- Dynex Technologies Revelation™
- PerkinElmer TopCount®
- Anthos Labtec WinRead™
- DEMOS Computer GmbH SeroCalc™ Analysis Software
- CSV files in general
We will develop Data Acquisition Modules for other source programs on demand.
Do you already run PLA 3.0 and would like to purchase a Data Acquisition Module? Then please contact our support team and they will give you a quote.